Monday, May 7, 2012

My first week off of school I rested...and rested...and rested, mainly so that I would be ready for our big scrapbooking weekend.  It was so nice to get away to scrap and not be so tired that I didn't feel like doing anything.  It has been a few years since I have blogged and I decided I need to at least update a little.  I am not going to try to go back and fill in the blanks of where I missed otherwise I probably would give up, so hopefully my scrapbook pages will do a good enough job.  I scrapbook 23 pages in 3 days!  woot...woot!!  I can't figure out how to move the pictures around in blogger so I am just going to leave them the way they have uploaded. 


Zackery learned to ride his bike without training wheels last summer. 
                   This year he is a little nervous and thinks he needs his training wheels back on.



Zackery's 4th birthday was last year.  I still need to scrap his pictures from this year. 
Uncle Jim baptized Felecya. 





I went to cornbelly's with Felecya's class.  I was quite miserably pregnant with Whitney, but we had a blast. 




We spent memorial weekend at lagoon last year.  We had a blast. 



What the?  I can't figure out how to flip this picture.  I guess I should delete it and upload it again, but I am too lazy.  Felecya made these helmets and they walked around saying I am a robot. 


More lagoon.   wait is this the same picture?  now I need to find the missing page.  


Jimmy took Zackery to see Thomas the train.  He was pretty excited.  Felecya had the choice to either go see Thomas the Train or go to her cousin's house in Heber and she chose to go to her cousins.   Sweet! 




We went on a lot of hikes last summer.  I can't remember which one this was, but we had a blast.  Felecya found this rock that looks like a heart.  



Kalub and Kaylnn came to live with us in November of 2011.  They look so sad in these pictures,  it has been really rough on them to be taken from their home and their mom.  It has been a trial for all of us, but it feels so right. 


Grandma Paige with Whitney and Kaylynn. 

Christmas 2011
Crazy life going from 3 to 5 in a day, and it is rough on busy days.  They obviously miss their mom but never ask for her. 
Kalub was so excited to see Mater.  It was cold outside and we stayed for quite a while.  It was so sad to leave because Kalub screamed and cried.  He wanted to stay with Mater. 

Whitney's first birthday.  Where did the time go?  She is such a fun baby. 






No comments:

Post a Comment